WHAT IS MASKED AADHAR AND HOW TO DOWNLOAD MASKED AADHAAR
In India, almost 100 crore peoples have their Aadhar Card issued by Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI).
It’s not easy for UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India ) to secure this huge data.
There are many frauds going on related to Aadhaar Card and the government is trying their best to stop these kinds of frauds.
So again UIDAI has come up with this new feature so as to secure this huge Aadhar Data.
Recently UIDAI has launched this new feature called “Masked Aadhaar” through which you can hide your Aadhaar number on your Aadhaar Card.
Due to this feature, out of total twelve digits, only last four digits are visible on Aadhaar card and the first eight digits will not be visible.
According to UIDAI this “Masked Aadhaar” will also be considered as a valid Aadhaar card and you can use this “Masked Aadhaar” anywhere you want.
Below are the steps to download Masked Aadhar.
1. First, you need to visit the government official Aadhaar website “uidai.gov.in” to download “Masked Aadhar”.
2. Then go to Aadhaar Enrollment section and click on Download Aadhar Card.
3. Then you need to choose whether you want to download your E- Aadhar Card via Aadhar Number or via Enrollment ID. You can choose any option you want.
4. Then you will be given two options, Regular Aadhaar or Masked Aadhar. You need to choose “Masked Aadhaar”.
5. Then type your Aadhar number or Enrollment ID the one you choose above in step 3.
6. Then type your Name, Pin code, security code and then click on request OTP.
7. Then you will receive OTP on your registered mobile number. Then type your OTP and click on download Aadhaar.
And in this way, you can download Masked Aadhaar and can use it anywhere.
I hope you understand What is Masked Aadhaar and How to download Masked Aadhar.
If you still have any doubt comment down below.